Combined heat and power
At CREANERGY, we have extensive experience in cogeneration - combined heat and power (CHP) - from 1 MWel to 15 MWel.
- water-tube steam boilers combined with steam turbines
- gas engines or gas turbines combined with heat recovery steam generator
Our experience involves optimising the balance and relationship between the heat requirements and the power requirements, such that optimal overall energy efficiency is reached for the applicable load scenarios. This results in the optimal investment scenario.
Our experience includes:
- heat balance calculation
- specifying boiler requirements
- specifiying turbine requirements
- writing price requests
- supplier selection
- project management
- manufacturing inspection
- mounting supervision
- commissioning supervision