Detailed design and engineering for installations that produce heat and power - combined heat and power CHP - from biomass, biogas, gas and waste.
Starting from the concept design of the installation, CREANERGY can perform the following calculations and determine the specifications especially for the boiler part:
- design liaison with the office that undertakes the detailed engineering (construction drawings and stress calculations)
- follow up on the natural circulation calculations
- follow up on the vibration calculations
Our dedicated power plant and heat exchange simulation software and our heat exchanger expertise make us a preferred partner.
For the non-boiler part of the plant we are able to perform the following:
- combustion system design
- burner specification
- air management design
- fan definition
- cooling or heating circuits calculations
- pump definition
- heat exchanger defintion
- sootblower definition
- SNCR definition
- flue gas cleaning system definition
- fuel or waste treatment system definition
- turbine specifications
- condenser specifications
- thermal deaerator and condensate vessel specifications
- instrument and component selection
We can proceed with price requests, bidder evaluation, negotiations, order form drafting and follow-up of timely and qualitative execution.
For our boiler business, visit our dedicated website www.boiler-engineering.eu