This position requires proficiency in Dutch in speaking and writing.
- You will be part of the engineering team in charge for the development and design of energy transition projects, especially in the field of heat and power from solar, biomass, biogas and waste.
- You will dedicate most of your time to engineering and design of such projects.
- You will mainly work from our main office in Melsbroek, Belgium.
- You will report directly to your team leader.
- You combine a passion for engineering renewable energy technologies with a degree in electro-mechanical engineering.
- You are fluent in Dutch (and English), both in speaking and writing. Dutch is crucial requirement for this position. French is an asset, not a requirement.
- You are already living in Belgium and have all necessary work permits.
- You are hands-on and have a strong drive for results.
- Knowledge of CAD (Acad LT, Inventor) and Excel is a must. Knowledge to program PLCs is a strong asset.
- CREANERGY offers the vibe of an ambitious and young company that wants to play an active role in the energy transition in Belgium.
- Our competitive remuneration package is based on competences, drive and the achievements of both you as an individual and us as a whole team.
If you are interested in this position of ENERGY ENGINEER, email your most recent curriculum vitae to Wim Lefebre at CREANERGY, firstname.lastname@example.org.