- You will be part of the engineering team in charge for the development, design and project management of international energy projects, especially in the field of heat and power from biomass, biogas and waste.
- You will dedicate most of your time to engineering, procurement, project management and site follow-up until the energy project is successfully accepted by the client.
- You will have frequent contacts with suppliers, partners and clients.
- Depending upon the project location these contacts can be anywhere in the world, though we focus in the first place on Belgium and Europe.
- You will report directly to the project manager.
- You combine a passion for engineering renewable energy technologies with a degree in electromechanical engineering.
- You are an open and effective communicator and are fluent in Dutch and English, both in speaking and writing.
- You embrace multicultural business life and are willing to travel according to the project needs.
- You are hands-on and have a strong drive for results.
- Knowledge of CAD or PLC is a strong asset.
- CREANERGY offers the vibe of an ambitious and young company which benchmarks its energy technology with the requirement levels of Western Europe, but which is ready to provide its services worldwide particularly in countries which still have immense untapped potential for heat and power from biomass, biogas and waste.
- Our competitive remuneration package is based on competences, drive and the achievements of both you as an individual and us as a whole team.
If you are interested in this position of ENERGY ENGINEER, email your most recent curriculum vitae directly to Wim Lefebre at CREANERGY, firstname.lastname@example.org.